[ansel] Problem with sub-galleries and XP-publishing???

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Fri Mar 19 22:12:18 PST 2004

The idea behing my new grouping scheme was to avoid special cases.
listGalleries returns an array of groups.  Each group is an array containing
information about the galleries it contains.  If there is no grouping, it
returns one group with an index of 'list' (for lack of a better index name).
You were on the right track, but there was no need for the special case, we
just have to loop through the returned arrays.  Try what I just committed, let
me know if there are still problems.

--Ben