[ansel] Problem with sub-galleries and XP-publishing???

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Sat Mar 20 18:06:51 PST 2004

Just to be clear, the indenting was working for me prior to my patch...
it was the fact that they were showing up not in the parent->child order
that prompted me to add the full lineage to the dropdown.

The indenting is working now as well, but the ordering of the galleries
is still not right.  If you want to try and recreate the problem, create
a sub-gallery of an existing gallery that isn't the last gallery
defined.  Then use XP Publishing and see if the order is all out of
whack.   This is using the latest version in CVS obtained via rsync
(v1.10 of list.inc).  I'm not really sure where it's going wrong, but
I'll see if I can figure out a patch to fix it (at least for me).