[ansel] purpose of datatree_order field in SQL?

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Sun Mar 21 10:57:10 PST 2004

I've been working on adding the ability to set an order for images in a
gallery, and Ben had commented about the mystery function _reorder() in
the DataTree driver...  I notice that it uses the datatree_order field
in the horde_datatree table, but all I see in my table are NULL values...

Can someone shed any light on the intended purpose of this field?

My current plans are to just create an attribute of 'order' and use that
for the image order settings...