[ansel] XP Publish and exif data

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Wed Mar 31 17:38:40 PST 2004

Not that the patch wasn't useful and needed, but the original code to
read the EXIF data directly from the image if it wasn't found in the
database should have still worked fine...  When I created the code to
write the EXIF data to the dB, I made sure not to remove the other code
so that it wouldn't break for people that had already uploaded images
and created galleries.

Perhaps there's another bug lingering somewhere that we need to track down?

heath