[ansel] Call for info on active developments

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Wed Mar 31 17:43:22 PST 2004

I wanted to put out a call to anyone actively working on Ansel to see
what people were currently working on and what state it was in.  I've
lost track of what I was going to work on next, so wanted to get a list
together from everyone so that we can make sure nobody is duplicating
efforts...

Also, what other features do people want to see in Ansel?  If there is
enough demand/concensus for certain features we can add it to the TODO
so that it can be tracked.

Thanks,
heath