[ansel] gallery ordering issue

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Wed Apr 7 23:01:40 PDT 2004

>> I think what would help the most, would be a modification to the datatree
>> driver.  Currently, when you get a list of top-level objects, it grabs the
>> immediate children of those objects, too.
>
> I don't think it does, actually. It has to grab the *parents* of anything you
> grab, but nothing loads children.

[ansel] SQL Query by DataTree_sql::_loadById(): SELECT datatree_id,
datatree_name, datatree_parents, datatree_order FROM horde_datatree WHERE
(datatree_id IN (2841) OR datatree_parents = ':2841') AND group_uid =
'horde.shares.ansel' ORDER BY datatree_id [on line 242 of
"/home/ben/pear/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]

This definitely grabs the children of the gallery.  Horde might not use them,
but they are returned by the sql server. This is one of the 6 database calls
resulting from:

$galleries = $ansel_shares->listShares(Auth::getAuth(), $perm, false, $parent,
$allLevels);

on line 52 of ansel/lib/Ansel.php

--Ben