[ansel] Ansel::listGalleries()

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Sat Apr 10 13:50:45 PDT 2004

Does Ansel::listGalleries() return the galleries in some deterministic
fashion?  Meaning, are the galleries always returned a defined order
(parent1, parent1->child1, parent1->child2, parent1->child2->child3,
parent2, parent3, parent3->child1).  I'm asking because I'm still having
a problem with listing of galleries in the XPPublish function.  It lists
all the galleries, but the order is all messed up (a child of one parent
coming after another parent, etc.).  It doesn't seem to be in any sorted
fashion for the parents, either.

I'm going to take a look at the code, but wanted to see if anyone else
was seeing the same thing or not.