[ansel] Image ordering issues

Brian Burke BPBurke at alum.mit.edu
Thu Apr 15 21:02:30 PDT 2004

I recall some talk recently about image ordering issues on the list
recently, and wanted to get an idea if this is something someone is
working on?  Or if I'm having issues that no one else is having?

In short, while it is nice to have the image re-ordering feature, things
seem to be much worse right now.  The way it used to work (for me at
least), was, images were shown in the gallery in the order in which they
were inserted.  Now, it seems that every time I add pictures (either
through zip file upload, XP publish, etc), they end up in random order,
forcing me to manually re-order them.

Thoughts? Comments?

Thanks,
-Brian