[ansel] Image ordering issues

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 15 21:26:48 PDT 2004

Quoting Brian Burke <BPBurke at alum.mit.edu>:

> I recall some talk recently about image ordering issues on the list
> recently, and wanted to get an idea if this is something someone is
> working on?  Or if I'm having issues that no one else is having?

I've seen some problems that may or may not be the same as what you
describe (I
don't think I have to upload something for the orders to all get reset to 0,
but that might do it to). It's on my todo list to figure out why, but I just
moved into a new condo and well, there have been other more important
things on
my todo list as a result. :)

-chuck