[ansel] Proposed patch

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon May 10 11:15:16 PDT 2004

Quoting "Heath S. Hendrickson" <heath at outerspaceconsultants.com>:

> I'm going to write a patch to allow the admin to set wheter to store
> files with their original filename or the md5(microtime)  version.

I wouldn't recommend doing this; it'd prevent you from having 2 images
with the
same name in *all of Ansel* - not just in one gallery.

Better to change the VFS name of images (which will be localized to
per-gallery), and warn if you're about to overwrite an existing image (you'd
have to know not to create a new datatree object in that case, though),
than to
mess with the datatree end of this.

-chuck