[ansel] Proposed patch

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Mon May 10 10:51:58 PDT 2004

I'm going to write a patch to allow the admin to set wheter to store
files with their original filename or the md5(microtime)  version.

Is this something that will be of value?  I figure that it will be of
value because it will allow you to overwrite a file that's already been
uploaded.  If this option is enabled, then all you should have to do (in
theory) is to upload the image again and the file will be overwritten.
Will the datatree driver allow this, or will it complain when you try to
store a file with the same filename to the filesystem?