[ansel] Patch to Exif.php to reformat dates from image EXIF values

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Sun May 23 18:37:37 PDT 2004

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> In Exif.php, what you mention sounds about right; there were similar
> things in
> search.php. And I wasn't talking about just the new patch; I was
> trying to give
> you a reference for making future patches more useful.

No problem... I'm still getting the hang of this Horde stuff...  I
suppose I should have picked a smaller project to get involved with for
my first foray into PHP development.  But I use this one and you (the
collective version, or y'all for those in the southern US) seem to be
very accepting of new patches and ideas.