[ansel] Question on new scripts and code changes

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Tue Jun 8 20:14:33 PDT 2004

Not having seen any traffic on this list in a little while, I was
wondering if anyone is going to put out something on the new scripts and
changed files?  I noticed the post Ben made the other day on the new
image galleryID, but I also noticed a new script for hashing the VFS
directories.  Is this still in process or should I have a go at it?

Also, I'd like to know what different people are working on with Ansel
at the moment so I can determine where I might next be able to contribute.

Thanks,
heath