[ansel] Question on new scripts and code changes

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Wed Jun 9 06:09:36 PDT 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von "Heath S. Hendrickson" <heath at outerspaceconsultants.com>:
>
>> I just ran the hash_vfs.php script, and while it did create the hash
>> directories, it didn't move the images or delete the originals.
>

> You probably mean hash_paths.php?

Sorry, yes, that's what I meant.

>> I even updated my framework thinking that maybe you added some function
>> to the VFS code and reran the script, but no dice.  Any thoughts?
>

> Change $live to true in the script code.

I did that.  The script creates the new hash directories [(00-99)/full],
but doesn't move/rename the files or delete the old ones (which I'm
sorta glad for given that the rename didn't happen).

And I'm doing this as root, so there are no permission issues.

Any other thoughts?