[ansel] 2 out of 6 galleries are erroring out with latest head.

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Jun 11 04:59:43 PDT 2004

I update everything daily and I honestly haven't checked my
galleries for a week or 10 days.  I'm fairly sure that I've run
all the scripts, I assume that is why 4 are working but two of
the six are terminating with a Fatal error.

Luckily the images are all in the new numbered directories in the
full directory so I can pull them together into a zip and rebuild
but I'm not sure how to erase them from the database and hope
that I won't have to.

Has anyone seen this?  Were you able to fix it without reloading
the images?

Notice: Undefined index: Lake Tahoe in
/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Share.php on line 361

Notice: Undefined index: Celebramos in
/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Share.php on line 362

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Share.php on line 363

Thanks,

ed