[ansel] Move/Copy Select list pulldown

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Fri Jun 11 21:44:35 PDT 2004

I wanted to see if anyone else can confirm some behaviour for me.

Here's the setup:

a few Top Level Galleries (TLG)
under one of the TLGs, 3-4 Sub Galleries (SG)
under one of the SGs, 2 Sub Sub Galleries (SSG)

Now, I'd expect the Move/Copy pulldown to look something like:

TLG1
  SG1
  SG2
TLG2
  SG3
  SG4
    SSG1
    SSG2
  SG5
  SG6
TLG3
TLG4

But what I'm getting is:

TLG1
  SG1
  SG2
TLG2
  SG3
  SSG1
  SSG2
  SG4
  SG5
  SG6
TLG3
TLG4

Note that SSG1 and SSG2 fall alphabetically between SG3 and SG4, but
they should be showing up under SG4, not at the same level as it.  I
went into Ansel and modified the selectGalleries code to print out the
$id instead of the   characters, and it was showing:

TLG1
TLG1:SG1
TLG1:SG2
TLG2
TLG2:SG3
TLG2:SSG1
TLG2:SSG2
TLG2:SG4
TLG2:SG5
TLG2:SG6
TLG3
TLG4

which matches with the way it's displaying in the pulldown, but it's
wrong.  I confirmed in MySQL that the datatree_parents for SSG1 and SSG2
are set to :TLG1:SG4.

I even tried logging out of Horde and back in to make sure it wasn't
some cache/session issue (I had created SSG2 as a subgallery of SG4
through Ansel and moved pictures from SG4 into it, and I manually moved
SSG1 under SG4 by directly modifying the datatree_parents value of SSG1
in MySQL).

Does anyone else have experience with nested sub galleries that go more
then 1 level deep?  Can you validate this behaviour?

I even tried an "apachectl graceful" to make sure it wasn't some bizarre
problem with the way Horde caches the gallery data.

thanks,
heath