[ansel] ECard test.

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Aug 30 04:43:20 PDT 2004

I just saw Jan's change to bounties and thought that this would
be a great time to test the new ecard option in ansel.

I set it to myself but to two addresses, one that I'm using
horde/imp to read and the other a plain vanilla yahoo address
that I use for testing.

Tha results were:

eculp at encontacto.net  - The mail was picked up by spamassassin
and sent to my spam folder with the following header.

Content preview:  This message is in MIME format.
  URI:cid:5scbgie9ua04 at mail.encontacto.net [skipped
  application/octet-stream attachment] [...]

 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
 2.0 HTML_30_40             BODY: Message is 30% to 40% HTML
 2.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME
parts
 4.0 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_02     BODY: HTML: images with 0-200 bytes
of words
 1.7 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG  HTML-only message, but there is no
HTML tag

The Yahoo mail was accepted in my inbox but as a file .bin
attachment.  The attachment is for "Scan and Download" and when
it is scanned it is identified as

Virus Scan Results
File name:	file.bin
File size:	39kb
File type:	application/octet-stream
Scan result:	No virus threat detected.

And I'm given the option to download, clicking on it shows the
photo perfectly.

I'm guessing there is an issue with all the mime stuff that I
have no understanding of at all.

The option is SUPER COOL but could be a bit confusing for the
user receiving the ecard.

Thanks,

ed