[ansel] auto creation of thumbs and screens?

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Sun Nov 21 08:12:42 PST 2004

  Is anyone else having problems with Ansel not creating the thumbs
or screens anymore?  Is there a change in the app to when and how it
creates the thumbs/screens?

I have 8 top level galleries, and for one of them there are no
thumbs/screens and Ansel isn't creating them.  It's only showing the
little block image.  I verified that the permissions on the VFS path
(file-system) are correct, all I see is the request to the web server
and a 404 response.  I even tried changing from JPEG to PNG format and
that didn't do anything.

  Thanks,

  heath