[ansel] Something not work again into Ansel

Claudio Mantegna claudio.mantegna at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:57:27 UTC 2008

2008/1/13, Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Not 100% sure what your saying...are you saying that when one gallery
> contains more than 100 images then when you try to view the gallery
> (so you see all the thumbnails of the images) you get a blank screen?

Yes only when i click an image into the gallery (and for all the image exist
inside the gallery).

Were all the images uploaded at once? Basically, we could use a bit
> more detail...

Yes all the images uploaded at once using the script generated by ansel
(taken within your help), and imported into windows.If you can resurface can
send you a print-screen of the situation.

Again, anything in your logs etc...?

Nothing into horde, but this into http log :

[Sun Jan 13 06:16:47 2008] [error] [client X.Y.K.Z] PHP Warning:  Cannot
modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/horde/ansel/lib/Ansel.php:2752) in
/var/www/horde/lib/Horde/Image.php on line 132, referer:
http://webmail.xxxxxxxx.xx/horde/ansel/view.php?gallery=327&page=0&view=Image&image=279&havesearch=0

[Mon Jan 14 10:52:48 2008] [error] [client X.K.Z] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed
memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1920001 bytes)
in /var/www/horde/lib/Horde/Image/gd.php on line 1089, referer:
http://webmail.xxxxxxx.xx/horde/ansel/view.php?gallery=304&view=Gallery&havesearch=0

I have a feeling that your running into a max memory issue or something.

Sorry demand stupid, but how do I configure it properly?

Also, what gallery style are you using for this gallery?

Default.

Does it happen when you use the ansel default style?

Yes...

Thanks,
Claudio