[ansel] Something not work again into Ansel

Claudio Mantegna claudio.mantegna at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:55:54 UTC 2008

Hello Michael,

So, only when you are viewing an individual image?

Yes...

Browsing through the gallery thumbnails works?

Yes....

Sorry, not really sure what you mean here by imported into windows.
> You used the ansel.php script to upload the images from the command
> line?

No, i use the same .reg files imported from ansel help.

Try uploading smaller sets of images, then try to browse them
> before uploading more.If it is occuring when you view an individual
> image, it's probably due to Ansel trying to generated 100+ images on
> that first image view and you are running against your memory limit.

Sure maybe a test to do.... Now i try and after i tell you...... also that
it's more strange. The upload work good and the browsing into thumb are ok,
It is viewing the single image that does not load.

> Sorry demand stupid, but how do I configure it properly?
>
> This is set in your server's php.ini file. Usually
> /usr/local/lib/php.ini, /usr/lib/php.ini or maybe even somewhere in /etc

Yes i now it, but any "value" memory enter, I always make the same mistake.

Thanks,Claudio