[ansel] Including subgalleries in recent images block and/or API call?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Mar 23 16:06:40 UTC 2008

Any reason not to include subgalleries in the recent images block
and/or API call? I'd like to have a feed of all recent images in a
particular part of my gallery tree, without having to specify the full
thing. I guess I could do a listGalleries rooted to that id?

Also, any objections to letting the API calls accept either IDs or
slugs, distinguishing based on numeric vs. string data?

-chuck