[ansel] Error Question

David Cummings lupinsansei_st at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 01:53:32 UTC 2008

When I click on 'My Galleries' I get the broken page with a slew of MDB2_Errors such as this one which is the first:
"Notice: Object of class MDB2_Error could not be converted to int in /ansel/lib/Views/List.php on line 184"

Is this a bug or could my install simply by configured poorly; the app works fine otherwise. I was able to silence the messages and get the page to otherwise pop up correctly by putting in at two distinct areas checks for errors such as :

if(is_a($num_galleries, 'PEAR_Error)) ...

Where $num_galleries in most of the instances of the error messages is the culprit. Any thoughts or help appreciated!

David