[ansel] ansel with current horde

Ivan Zilic Schmidt ivan at zilic.net
Tue Dec 30 17:50:42 UTC 2008

 Michael:

Uploads work great from within ansel. I have more than 100 pictures (2.5 Mb each)  already and uploading 8 at a time. The same pictures i uploaded with XP and didnt work (no errors on screen or in logs) were perfectly uploaded from ansel.

Best Regards,

IAZS

----- Message from mrubinsk at horde.org ---------