[ansel] ansel with current horde

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Dec 30 18:02:20 UTC 2008

Quoting Ivan Zilic Schmidt <ivan at zilic.net>:

>  Michael:
>
> Uploads work great from within ansel. I have more than 100 pictures
> (2.5 Mb each)  already and uploading 8 at a time. The same pictures
> i uploaded with XP and didnt work (no errors on screen or in logs)
> were perfectly uploaded from ansel.

I'm not able to reproduce this. Make sure that your logging is turned
all the way up for both your webserver and the horde log.  Is there
*anything* on the screen where the new pictures should be? The titles,
links, etc... or does it look like you didn't even try to upload
anything?  Also, what image processing back end are you using (GD or
Imagemagick/Imagick)?

Thanks,
mike

--