[ansel] Error. Requesting Tumbnails if I click on a gallery in my galleries

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4Schiefer.de
Sun Mar 22 19:41:28 UTC 2009

Hi folk,

I'm searching a soulution for the following problem.
- Click on my galleries top navigation shows tumbnails
- Next click on a specific gallery shows only white icons

Horde.log said:
  HORDE [emergency] [ansel] imagejpeg: Non-static method
PEAR::raiseError() should not be called statically, assuming $this
from incompatible context [pid 4700 on line 44 of
"/internet/web/horde/ansel/img/screen.php"]

Search in google and other sources said: download ansel, horde and
framework again. I had done this with ti actual cvs (2days ago). I
didn't find the error.

Is anyone out there with an idea: What can I do?

Thanks for the great work.

--
Best Regards
Helmut Schiefer