[ansel] Error. Requesting Tumbnails if I click on a gallery in mygalleries

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4Schiefer.de
Mon Mar 23 19:21:52 UTC 2009

Hello Michael,

thanks for your reply.

E_STRICT is always disable. php.ini : error_reporting = E_ALL. I've
search the web and my installation about E_STRICT. At least I chose
E_ERROR for php.ini and apache. phpinfo says error_reporting = 1 for
local and global.
phpversion is: 5.2.6-3ubuntu2

If I click on a gallery in mygalleries I didn't see an imgage and a I
didn't see any error in horde.log. Firebug also didn't show any error.

If I Click slideshow: I see the same error in horde.log
HORDE [emergency] [ansel] imagejpeg: Non-static method
PEAR::raiseError() should not be called statically, assuming $this
from incompatible context [pid 12215 on line 44 of
"/internet/web/horde/ansel/img/screen.php"]

And firebug says:
A is null
initialize()(null, "DSCN0666.JPG")slideshow.js (line 1)
initialize()()slideshow.js (line 1)
initialize()()slideshow.js (line 1)
emptyFunction()()prototype.js (line 1)
parseColor()("afterFinish")effects.js (line 1)
parseColor()(1237835276377)effects.js (line 1)
parseColor()()effects.js (line 1)
emptyFunction()()prototype.js (line 1)
[Break on this error] var
SlideController={photos:null,photoId...EY_RIGHT:SlideController.next();break}};

Any Idea?

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Helmut Schiefer <Helmut at 4Schiefer.de>:
>
>> Hi folk,
>>
>> I'm searching a soulution for the following problem.
>> - Click on my galleries top navigation shows tumbnails
>> - Next click on a specific gallery shows only white icons
>>
>> Horde.log said:
>> HORDE [emergency] [ansel] imagejpeg: Non-static method
>> PEAR::raiseError() should not be called statically, assuming $this
>> from incompatible context [pid 4700 on line 44 of
>> "/internet/web/horde/ansel/img/screen.php"]
>
> This is not the reason for the error, but a side effect of it. To
> get rid of *this* warning, you need to remove the E_STRICT error
> reporting from your webserver. Then try again and see if you get any
> *other* errors - if nothing else obvious shows up, try using the
> firebug extension to firefox and see what is being returned when the
> image is requested.
>

> Thanks,
> mike
>
> --
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> mrubinsk at horde.org
>
> "Time just hates me. That's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin

Best Regards
Helmut Schiefer