[ansel] Error. Requesting Tumbnails if I click on a gallery in mygalleries

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Mar 23 19:47:47 UTC 2009

Quoting Helmut Schiefer <Helmut at 4Schiefer.de>:

> Hello Michael,
>
> thanks for your reply.
>
> E_STRICT is always disable. php.ini : error_reporting = E_ALL. I've
> search the web and my installation about E_STRICT. At least I chose
> E_ERROR for php.ini and apache. phpinfo says error_reporting = 1 for
> local and global.
> phpversion is: 5.2.6-3ubuntu2

Not sure. The non-static method warnings are E_STRICT warnings.

Your going to have to find out exactly where the PEAR_Error is being
raised.  Are you using the Imagick PECL extension? If so, try looking
at Horde_Image_ImagickProxy::loadString(). You can also try disabling
the extension and see where that gets you.

Otherwise, you will have to do some debug tracing to find out what's
going on, as I'm unable to reproduce this issue.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)