[ansel] Thunderbird / Microsoft Outlook

Jayne Cheong jayne at weecare.com.sg
Thu Jul 2 02:11:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

I wanted to find out if it's possible to use Thunderbird or Windows
Live Mail with Horde. Some of my colleagues have problems using Horde
because of the interface ( they are used to something simpler) and we
would like to install Outlook, or Thunderbird, or Windows Live Mail to
help them access the email easily.

I've tried to set the POP and SMTP info (which is the same for both)
but when i key in my user name and password, the keep telling me to
re-key it like it's wrong. It's the same username and password that i
use when i log in online to Horde right? So what's wrong?

Jayne Cheong