[ansel] General question

Jan Seynaeve jan.seynaeve at telenet.be
Mon Nov 16 13:57:59 UTC 2009

Hello,

I just installed Ansel in my Horde3-webmail edition and must say I like it.

I was just wondering if there are any plans for having "locale file
system" as a possibility for uploading photo's (well, it wouldn't be
exactly uploading anymore, but you get the point). This way, one can
use (s)ftp or whatever other method to bulk upload files to the server
and then 'locally'  choose which photoos he'd like in the album.
Maybe also with an option to copy the photo over or just use a link to
the original file, so the user/admin can decide whether to clear out
the ftp directory or not.

And while we're on it, any plans for video support?

Cheers,