[ansel] Permissions questions

Josh Endries josh at endries.org
Sun Apr 25 14:14:36 UTC 2010

Hello,

Ansel is great, I'm using the API from other parts of my site to show
my images and it works really well--good work!

I have a question about permissions. Is there any way to delegate or
share control of a gallery with another user? As far as I can tell
there is only an "owner" setting. I can change that to the other user
within the DB, but was first wondering if there is a way to have both
myself and them able to add/edit/etc. pictures in the gallery.

Thanks,
Josh