[ansel] Disable Options in TOP Menu and Comment for Images

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4Schiefer.de
Mon Apr 26 12:10:28 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I include some galleries in an external Website via API. I set the
permissions for the galleries to guest and all work well.

Now my question for some points, I also do a google search but I
doesn't find a solution.
1) If anybody click on a gallery he got the gallery and also the top
Navigation Bar with "My Galleries, Problem, Log In, Options ...". I
want to disable the Option Icon and the functionality to set Prefs for
Guest. Is there any idea who I can disable this functionality

2) Comments on Picture. For Login user I enable the possibility to put
comments to the picture - great and work. All Guest user see also the
Comment Link, but they can't comment the images. Is there a way to
grant guest users the necessary right to comment images?

Thanks for any help.

By the way, if anyone is interested I diced to connect the horde
address book to the Asterisk IPT.

--
Best Regards
Helmut Schiefer