[ansel] Rotating image forces re-verification

Kim Haverblad kim at haverblad.net
Sun May 9 10:46:14 UTC 2010

When I'm trying to rotate an image in Ansel it seems like that I'm
forced to verify my identity by having to login via the main login
screen?! Assume of course this is either some small bug or something
that isn't correctly setup on the installation.

All libs needed for graphics manipulations is installed such as Imagick,
GD, etc and I parallel on the same system are currently trying out
Gallery2 as well where everything works as it should (mentioning it just
to ensure that the libs are installed and working).

Any suggestions where this flaw might be found?

/Kim