[ansel] Rotating image forces re-verification

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun May 9 15:47:32 UTC 2010

Quoting Kim Haverblad <kim at haverblad.net>:

> When I'm trying to rotate an image in Ansel it seems like that I'm
> forced to verify my identity by having to login via the main login
> screen?! Assume of course this is either some small bug or something
> that isn't correctly setup on the installation.

This was a bug. We were not appending the session id to the urls for
the rotate (and a few others) links. The commit email describing the
fix and links to a patch can be found at
http://lists.horde.org/archives/cvs/Week-of-Mon-20100503/090933.html

For the record, you may want to reconsider using session ids in the
urls. This is only necessary if you want to support users that deny
cookies to your server. See the admin->setup->horde section in the
administration interface.

Thanks,
mike

--