[ansel] Ansel not work after update from 1.0.1cvs to 1.1.x

Claudio Mantegna claudio.mantegna at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 06:03:12 UTC 2010

 Hello ,

until this morning I had an installation of horde framework 3.3.5, so I
decided to do a full update of everything, including ansel (1.0.1 cvs).
Well I ran all the update procedure to "the letter" and as usual
everything went well except for that Ansel has ceased to function, or
rather does not make me see more pictures in galleries (before I run the
update scripts update the database on Mysql) if flows through a tunnel
to another, or from a menu to another also gives me the message: "MDB2
Error: no such field"
>From what I understand (I'm layman DB :-) ) can not seem to find more
references in the Image DB. Possible? The other strange thing is that
when Members call on the "old" ANSEL, everything returns to work as before.
What can you advise me to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance :-)

Claudio