[ansel] Ansel not work after update from 1.0.1cvs to 1.1.x

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Aug 15 13:36:01 UTC 2010

Quoting Claudio Mantegna <claudio.mantegna at gmail.com>:

> Hello ,
>
> until this morning I had an installation of horde framework 3.3.5, so I
> decided to do a full update of everything, including ansel (1.0.1 cvs).
> Well I ran all the update procedure to "the letter" and as usual
> everything went well except for that Ansel has ceased to function, or
> rather does not make me see more pictures in galleries

I'm sorry, can you please try explaining this better? What, exactly,
is not working in Ansel? Are you unable to see any of your existing
pictures, or just not any new pictures, or...? Any other errors in the
log? Any specific line numbers?

> (before I run the update scripts update the database on Mysql) if
> flows through a tunnel
> to another,

Again, I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you mean by "flows through a
tunnel to another".

or from a menu to another also gives me the message: "MDB2
> Error: no such field"

This sounds like possibly a missing or incorrect sql upgrade.

>> From what I understand (I'm layman DB :-) ) can not seem to find more
> references in the Image DB. Possible? The other strange thing is that
> when Members call on the "old" ANSEL, everything returns to work as before.
> What can you advise me to solve the problem?

Perhaps if you explain exactly what you did to upgrade, I can be of more help.

--
Mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A. Einstein