[ansel] Ansel H4 (2.0-RC1) Error when creating database tables: Fatal error: Class 'Ansel_Style' not found in /var/www/horde/ansel/migration/3_ansel_upgrade_style.php on line 60

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Oct 19 13:15:20 UTC 2011

Quoting gimili <gimili17 at gmail.com>:

> When I click on the link to create the database tables I go this
> error:  Fatal error: Class 'Ansel_Style' not found in
> /var/www/horde/ansel/migration/3_ansel_upgrade_style.php on line 60.
>  Now when I try to go into ansel it says: /SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base
> table or view not found: 1146 Table 'horde.ansel_sharesng_users'
> doesn't exist.  Did I miss something or is this a bug?

My fault. I had to change some things in the migrations so they do not
require Ansel to be active. In doing so, the (simple) Ansel_Style
object was no longer able to be found by the Autoloader. Should be
fixed in Git by:

http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/commit/8749e4c9bdb4995d934eb4c6d3425ad9b784bcd2

--
mike