[ansel] File size error

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Oct 29 15:23:30 UTC 2011

Quoting Ryu <ryu at ryux.org>:

> Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> a écrit :
>>> Wahou ! I'm really impressed by your reactivity ! Great !
>>> If I sum up, on the next release of Horde & Ansel packages, this
>>> two bugs will
>>> be fixed, right ?
>>
>> That's the idea :)
>>
>> Would be great if you or someone else that was experiencing these
>> issues can verify the patches work for them. They work locally, but
>> it would be great to get more than just my feedback before the
>> final release.
>
> Ok, all I have to do is to get the git version ? The nightly
> snapshot is also ok ?
> For the plupload bug, I only need to get Ansel ?

Plupload lives in Horde - the upload file size error was fixed there
(horde/js/plupload/). The bug with the Invalid Image data was in fixed
in Ansel (where plupload is configured).

Honestly though, if your not already running Git or are not familiar
with patching files/using github, don't worry about it - you're likely
to cause yourself more problems than you are solving :)  Your bug
reports are helpful in and of themselves.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org