[ansel] (no subject)

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Nov 2 16:04:37 UTC 2011

Quoting Ryu <ryu at ryux.org>:

> Le dimanche 30 octobre 2011 18:53:02 Michael J Rubinsky a écrit :
>> > Well, I retrieved Git version of Ansel, but the bug seems to always
>> > exists...
>>
>> Yes, because this fix was in 'Horde' and will be released with 4.0.11.
>
> After upgrading all modules, including Horde 4.0.11 & Ansel 2.0, the problem
> still exists.
>
> If I attempt to send jpeg images, error is : Not a valid, supported
> image file.

1) Please be sure to clear your local browser cache and/or the server
side javascript cache (if using it).

2) If this is still happening after (1) is taken care of, what browser
do you see this on? Does it happen if you use a different browser?

In the meantime, I have added a user preference in Ansel 2.0, under
"Display Preferences", that you can enable to force the use of the
older, non ajax uploader.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)