[ansel] (no subject)

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Nov 2 16:38:56 UTC 2011

Quoting Ryu <ryu at ryux.org>:

> Le mercredi 2 novembre 2011 12:04:37 Michael J Rubinsky a écrit :
>> > After upgrading all modules, including Horde 4.0.11 & Ansel 2.0, the
>> > problem still exists.
>> >
>> > If I attempt to send jpeg images, error is : Not a valid, supported
>> > image file.
>>
>> 1) Please be sure to clear your local browser cache and/or the server
>> side javascript cache (if using it).
>>
>> 2) If this is still happening after (1) is taken care of, what browser
>> do you see this on? Does it happen if you use a different browser?
>>
>> In the meantime, I have added a user preference in Ansel 2.0, under
>> "Display Preferences", that you can enable to force the use of the
>> older, non ajax uploader.
>
> 1. No server cache. Client cache is flushed. Same result
>
> 2. My current browser : Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; fr; rv:1.9.2.23)
> Gecko/20110927 Fedora/3.6.23-1.fc14 Firefox/3.6.23 (fedora 14
> default browser)

This is *exactly* the case I put the recent browser check in Ansel for.

If you use the new uploader, and view the source from within firefox
3.6, you should see a block of code similar to this towards the top of
the file:

var uploader = new Horde_Uploader({
             'target': "/horde/ansel/img/upload.php?gallery=3526",
             drop_target: "filelist",
             swf_path: '/horde/js/plupload/plupload.flash.swf',
             xap_path: '/horde/js/plupload/plupload.silverlight.xap',
             container: 'anseluploader',
             text: { start: 'Upload',
                     add: 'Add Images',
                     header: 'Upload to gallery',
                     returnButton: 'View Gallery',
                     subheader: 'Add files to the upload queue and
click the start button.',
                     size: 'File size error.',
                     type: 'File type error.'
             },
             header_class: 'hordeUploaderHeader',
             container_class: 'uploaderContainer',
             return_target: 'xxxxx',
             multipart: false
         },

Can you see what the value of the 'multipart' parameter is? For FF <=
4.x it should be "true". If it is not, the browser detection is
failing for some reason.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)