[ansel] ansel create broken thumbs

Sven Röllig roellig at roellig-ltd.de
Mon Dec 5 02:11:21 UTC 2011

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Sven Röllig <roellig at roellig-ltd.de>:
>
>> the old error message is gone! I have but the new error message in
>> the user log on to see.
>> The first error message came directly from the console.
>>
>> the new error message:
>> HORDE: [ansel]  [pid 7986 on line 128 of
>> "/var/www/horde/ansel/lib/ImageGenerator.php"]
>
> That's not a full error message. What's the rest of that log entry?
sure, it is!! on every image it was upload

>> I've also tried various images, with different sizes. the thumbs
>> are only about 30-40% correct.
>
> Maybe you are hitting against your php memory limit?
memory limit is global 1024 MB upload limit 200 MB.
max_exec_time 30 Sek.
max_input_time 60
this was the first thing.
the sysload i nearly 0

>> The gallery also try the above and generatethumb DeleteCache not go
>
> Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying here...
I mean, the gallery view links in the frame from "gallery actions"

"reset all thumbnails" and "regenerate all photo views"

goolge language dont know what i mean.

Sven
--
Röllig Ltd. IT - Technik