[ansel] jpeg problems

Randy Ridley ansel at anr.net
Thu Sep 20 10:30:44 UTC 2012

Yep, that was it. The vfs backend was set to Horde Defaults. I changed
it to local filesystem and it workes on all of my jpegs now.

It runs pretty slow, and had trouble editing the photos, but the
server is getting long in the tooth and needs to be upgraded. I'll
worry about the little things like that after a hardware upgrade in a
couple of months.

It's a very nice and simple photo gallery system and the face
recognition is VERY cool.

Thanks
Randy