[ansel] Ansel H5 (3.0.0beta1) - Gallery problem visualization

Claudio Mantegna claudio.mantegna at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 03:51:14 UTC 2013

Hello All,

as recommended by good Jan, separate list of my observations on the new version of Ansel:

If I create a Gallery "father" and then "move" in another gallery father (of course the role of the gallery to move changes from
"father" to "son"), the gallery moved does not display correctly until I create inside the gallery "father" a "sub-gallery"
without entering any photos.

Again thank you all for your support and for the work you are doing, hoping to be of help ....

Regards,
Claudio