[ansel] Ansel H5 (3.0.0beta1) - Window property remains open in the background after change "default gallery image"

Claudio Mantegna claudio.mantegna at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 03:55:25 UTC 2013

Hello All,

another problem :

After you have created a gallery and he has uploaded the picture, if I want to change the default image of the gallery,
I go on the properties of the photo, I put the flag on "default gallery image", when I click on "save",
the settings are saved, but the property window remains open with the background all in white, the only thing
you can do is forcibly close the window.

Again thank you all for support

Regards,
Claudio