[ansel] Setting the picture storage directory

Laurent Blume laurent+ansel at elanor.org
Fri Jul 12 22:15:08 UTC 2013

Hello list,

I've installed Ansel on Horde Groupware 5.1.0, using PEAR (Apache 2.2,
PHP5.4, on Solaris 10). It all went fine, and it works.
However, I don't seem to be able to set a directory to save the
pictures: when they're uploaded, they always go to /var/tmp.

I've set up a directory using the interface, it shows like that in the
config file:

$conf['images']['params']['vfsroot'] = '/export/espace/Images/Ansel';
$conf['images']['type'] = 'File';

I've checked the directory is writable by the webserver, but the files
still go there:
-rw-------   1 webservd webservd  124802 juil 12 23:58 /var/tmp/imgwLa48g

Any idea? It's not terribly practical this way :-)

Thanks,

Laurent