[ansel] no images there after upgrade

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4schiefer.de
Sat May 28 20:16:23 UTC 2016

Dear List,

yesterday I did an upgrade to ansel 3.0.5. My photos are located in
the filesystem via horde_vfs.
In case I open a gallery, I'm able to see the gallery picture, but
Ansel shows the following error:

2016-05-28T20:45:01+02:00 EMERG: HORDE [ansel] Photo not found [pid
5894 on line 491 of "/internet/horde/ansel/lib/Storage.php"]

In case I have a look at the filesystem I saw the images under the
folder full and also a lot of thumbnails. I'm not sure where to search
the error, is there a table where ansel stored the link between the
image id and the tumbnail?

Thanks for help
Helmut