[board] Reminder: Horde Board Meeting April 1, 2008

Ben Klang ben at alkaloid.net
Tue Apr 1 03:51:56 UTC 2008

This is your friendly reminder that the Horde Board is having its
regular monthly meeting on April 1, 2008 at 4PM UTC (11AM EST).  I
apologize for the short notice on this reminder (and I assure this is
no April Fools' Day hoax) but hopefully as the regular schedule of
the first Tuesday of each month sets in it will not surprise anyone.

Here is the proposed agenda for April's meeting:

* Horde 3.2 status update
* Applications to be released after Horde 3.2
* New applications going 1.0 (including Horde's first Dashboard widget)
* Beatnik: New module graduates from the Incubator

Talk to you all on Freenode IRC #horde-board.

/BAK/
--
Ben Klang
Alkaloid Networks LLC