[board] Reminder: Horde Board Meeting April 1, 2008

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 1 04:08:52 UTC 2008

Quoting Ben Klang <ben at alkaloid.net>:

> This is your friendly reminder that the Horde Board is having its
> regular monthly meeting on April 1, 2008 at 4PM UTC (11AM EST).  I
> apologize for the short notice on this reminder (and I assure this is
> no April Fools' Day hoax) but hopefully as the regular schedule of
> the first Tuesday of each month sets in it will not surprise anyone.
>
> Here is the proposed agenda for April's meeting:
>
> * Horde 3.2 status update
> * Applications to be released after Horde 3.2
> * New applications going 1.0 (including Horde's first Dashboard widget)
> * Beatnik: New module graduates from the Incubator
>
> Talk to you all on Freenode IRC #horde-board.

Thanks Ben-

Unfortunately I am going to miss all or part of the meeting due to
interviewing someone at work. I have one more agenda suggestion - go
through the list of showstoppers for Horde 3.2
(http://bugs.horde.org/runquery.php?query=329) and seeing who can
offer help on each one.

Thanks,
-chuck

--
"I have concerns that we are not behaving like a mature, responsible,
collection of interdependent organisms." - Rick O.