[board] Fwd: [horde] Horde projects and proposals resource

Duck duck at obala.net
Thu Apr 3 23:19:51 UTC 2008

1. I guess that in the  Horde Projects and Proposals we should add incubator
projects.

2. It will be nice to see pages like this integrated on the main site. As you
can see, a lot of projects uses web interface like trac, google code... that
integates all project content. We have www.horde.org,  dev.horde.org,
wiki.horde.org... especially with no link backs. I mean someone who gets in
touch with horde for the first time will never know that he must go to wiki to
see our ideas. I guess that the Reflactor will help us here a lot.

3. In the open end resoved ticket we should distinguish if the ticket is a bug
or enhancement.

Duck