[board] Google Summer of Code 2008

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 4 22:34:23 UTC 2008

> I would happily be a mentor again, though I'm on vacation during the
> first half of the "community bonding period".

Great - who else? And Jan, is jan at horde.org your "google account"
email address? Also, will you be the backup organizational admin?

We have until March 12th to get our application in. I've started
writing copy for things like licenses, previous experience, etc., and
have made it a priority for me to finish this weekend. I would love
help of course, and

WE NEED MENTORS!

If you are willing to mentor, please send me your "google account"
email address. Please see
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/org_signup.html for the application
form (don't fill it out for Horde though, I'll do that! :) and let me
know.

Thanks,
-chuck