[board] May 2008 Horde Board Meeting

Ben Klang ben at alkaloid.net
Tue May 6 16:25:11 UTC 2008

Thanks all for coming out to the May board meeting.  Attached is a
log of our meeting.  Here is the executive summary:

* A goal has been established to release Horde 3.2 this month,
ideally before LinuxTag starts in Berlin.
* Jan Schneider is looking for feedback and assistance creating new
Horde marketing material.  Those wishing to contribute should contact
him directly.
* Of the 5 remaining Showstopper bugs, only 2 need significant work
done (of the other 3, one may not be a showstopper, one can not be
recreated, and one is almost closed).
* A new project has been created to redesign the Horde public
website.  Please see http://wiki.horde.org/Project/HordeWeb to get
involved.

I look forward to seeing you all next time for the Horde Board
meeting.  That meeting will be on Tuesday, June 3rd 2008 at 11am EST
(3PM UTC) in the same #horde-board on Freenode IRC.